Sunday, June 20, 2010

Any tips on how to fade hair without bleaching?

I dyed my hair purple (with Special Effects dye) a few months ago thinking it would fade really fast like it usually does, but instead the color held really good on my ends...



Well, my roots have grown in and the top is sorta an orange/red color fading into a deep purple...



I want to fade the purple on my ends so i can dye my hair without having 30 different shades in my hair... But i do not want to bleach my hair.



So does anyone have any tips on how to make hair dye fade faster without bleaching?



Any tips on how to fade hair without bleaching?

lemon juice and a hair dryer!!! seriously..im from a surfing town and all the other kids had blond hair because they would surf all year round!!i didnt..use a lemon rub it on and sit in the sun or use the hairdryer to activate the lemon juice!!



x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score