Thursday, June 17, 2010

Beauty tips on hair, skin, anything you can think of!?

The best beauty tip I ever received was to make my own body scrubs etc.



Brown Sugar, White Sugar (exfoliates)



Lemon Juice (renews, tightens, brightens, softens)



Olive Oil (moisturizes, softens)



Honey (tightens, cleanses gently)



Egg yolk or mayonnaise (dries oily skin, makes hair shiny) Extracts (make for an aromatherapy experience)



Baking Soda in shampoo (clarifies)



Now you just mix and match. I love a scrub down with brown sugar and olive oil. I do it after bathing so the oil is left on my skin. I dry gently and my skin is like silk. Depending on your skin be careful with any facial scrubs. Ground Apricot pits or ground almonds are about the only think I'll use on my face. And stay away from those delicate eyes!



There are many websites that include recipes for these treatments. I giggled the other day when I saw a brown sugar scrub for $14.00! I read the ingredients and it was just brown sugar and mineral oil!



Have yourself a great girls night of homemade beauty treatments!



Beauty tips on hair, skin, anything you can think of!?

ok so brush your hair a ton it makes it naturally shiny and smooth buy a set in conditioner make an avocado mask or anything go to google to get recipies and whatever you have works also serch for hair maskes those are great and give yourself a pedicure 1st soak you feet in warm water and clean then then cut your nails then rub them with lotion the paint them a fabulous color hah have fun a relax! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score