Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need to grow my hair long.. tips plz?

If your hair is long enough to braid, do this as often as possible. Just one braid or two, especially at night. Braiding stimulates the hair. I've been doing this all my life and I've had alot of different lengths, from collar to below my waist. At this moment, my style is "Mullet", very short on top and down to the small of my back in length. I'm 5'8" in height. One other option, Gelatin capsules, they're specificately for hair and nails, and natural. I'm 45 yrs. old.



I need to grow my hair long.. tips plz?

1) Apply warm oil on the scalp one hour before bath.



2) hair wash every alternate day will be good



3) Use less chemical shampoo like the baby shampoos



Good luck !



I need to grow my hair long.. tips plz?

Try hair formula 37 ( =



http://www.fasterhairgrowth.com/



I need to grow my hair long.. tips plz?

Patience, monthly trims to slowly get rid of layers, and TIME !



I need to grow my hair long.. tips plz?

you need to oil your hair and massage for 20 minutes leave for at least an hour and have a bath with shampoo and conditioner at least twice a week . do it for at least six months. It worked for me



I need to grow my hair long.. tips plz?

I don't have long hair, but mine grows relatively quickly because I trim it often.



I would suggest trimming it just a little every month or so. It also prevents split ends from spreading up the rest of the hair strand. Even just an inch will do.



I need to grow my hair long.. tips plz?

Get it trimmed regularly, don't use things such as curling irons and straighteners because they will damage your hair, use biolage hydration because it will make your hair healthy and don't leave ponytails in too long because they give you split ends(unless they are scrunchies!)



I need to grow my hair long.. tips plz?

Just be patient. Apparently your hair grows 1/2 inch every month. My hair's down to my waist now, it was about 4 inches below my shoulder a year and a 1/2 ago. If you straighten your hair it makes it seem longer, but if you straighten your hair everyday, then stop for a month or so and just plait it or somthing; when you start again it'll seem so much longer. Just don't get it trimmed so often - I make do with every 6 months or so.



I need to grow my hair long.. tips plz?

Go natural for a while.



I need to grow my hair long.. tips plz?

Eat more protiens,and trim your hair a little every month.



I need to grow my hair long.. tips plz?

u should use best hair oil everyday



I need to grow my hair long.. tips plz?

take lots of green and fresh spinach%26amp;vegetables. apply good hair oil and leave for half or one hour and rinse well with shika powder. for good and thick hair don't use shampoos. Use good hair conditioner which nourishes your hair. :-)



I need to grow my hair long.. tips plz?

dont cut your hair that's all.....



I need to grow my hair long.. tips plz?

almond oil is best to grow hair..and also use himalyas protein shampoo and conditioner..it really helps the hair to grow faster..mine did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score