Sunday, June 20, 2010

EMO HAIR PLZZ HELP!! hi i need tips for my hair plz. look at additional details for description?

hi yea my hair is really thick and flips at the ends. after i come out of the shower it reaches my eye, but when i brush it it flips up. plzz help. im 17 if its relevant. i want it really thin and i want something that looks like this..



http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/showth...



scroll down to the guy with bluish hair.



plzz umm if u want to see my hair go to



myspace.com/crdgz



this is a picture right out of the shower.



oh and if it matters i dont dry it when i come out of the shower. is that bad? i leave it alone untill it dries.



plz help



EMO HAIR PLZZ HELP!! hi i need tips for my hair plz. look at additional details for description?

you definatley have to let your hair grow out for a really long time.



after it dries, you have to iron it straight because your hair is naturally curly.



and oh.. may wanna dye hair darker color?



EMO HAIR PLZZ HELP!! hi i need tips for my hair plz. look at additional details for description?

get a hair cut and make it straite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score