Thursday, June 17, 2010

What is cooler for my hair??? white tips or orange???

White.



What is cooler for my hair??? white tips or orange???

i say orange cuz white i think would look like u got ur hair diped in white paint trust me i seened it b4



What is cooler for my hair??? white tips or orange???

halloween is coming up go orange!!!



What is cooler for my hair??? white tips or orange???

brunette // white tip this will leave u orange due to bleaching must get toning as well



blonde /// orange tip easy to absorb color



what ever it is ask about bleaching and toning it will cost u more



cheap is halloween color in a can or henna



What is cooler for my hair??? white tips or orange???

Definitely orange because 1. it is almost the fall season (white is not an autumn color) and 2. it will be perfect for Halloween. Do the white in the spring and summer.



What is cooler for my hair??? white tips or orange???

Probably white. But it really depends on which looks better with your skin and clothing choices.



What is cooler for my hair??? white tips or orange???

orange..would look better



What is cooler for my hair??? white tips or orange???

None. They both will most likely look idiotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score