Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can I cut my hair myself? Tips?

I wanna get layers...or shud I just see a pro. I would like to do it myself thi...



Can I cut my hair myself? Tips?

Of course you could cut your hair yourself. It wouldn't be the best idea though. It probably wouldn't turn out the way you want it to either.



Can I cut my hair myself? Tips?

Self hair cutting can beome an addiction, i started but had A LOT of trouble stopping, i was cutting it everyday. I would go to a pro



Can I cut my hair myself? Tips?

well if you were guy and could just shave it, i would say yes but layering is more complicated. I think you should see a pro or you might stuff it up



Can I cut my hair myself? Tips?

cutting you hair can be tricky especialy layers i would go see a hairdresser and have he/she cut it.



Can I cut my hair myself? Tips?

It's ok with me. I suggest a 10 to 15 % tip.



Can I cut my hair myself? Tips?

Yes you can. My hairstylist gave me this technique before:



1. Flip your head so that you'd be facing the floor (if you know what I mean)



2. Back comb



3. Cut hair (estimate to achieve the desired length) vertically.



4. Now, horizontally cut random strands - this is, as what my friend calls it, the "thinning process."



It's hard describing the process here, but good luck to you.



You should give it a try though. You can always ask a pro to improve it if all else fails.



Can I cut my hair myself? Tips?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Layered hairstyle



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/hair-...



How to Cut Your Own Hair(with video demo)



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/05/how-t...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score