Saturday, November 28, 2009

Guy hair dyeing; streaks, tips, etc?

Hey. I was just wondering what kind of dyeing would look good on a guy's hair. I mean, you can do the whole head, but what else could I do with dyes? Don't just think of blonde either, some other colours, cough green cough, too. Add pictures if you can and my hair is ear length with a part on the right for the bangs.



Guy hair dyeing; streaks, tips, etc?

although green is a magnificent color, it does not flatter hair at all, trust me i've done it.



but, depending on what color your hair is, preferably darker, you should get blonde highlights and then get some semi permanent dye and dye the highlights.



a good color would be either red or orange.



blue looks lame, and i'm not sure if you would like pink.



purple could work too.



good luck :)



Guy hair dyeing; streaks, tips, etc?

idk, cause you dont want to look gay.



Guy hair dyeing; streaks, tips, etc?

a guys hair... humm... if you are already dark headed, I'd go for blue. Its a big turn on!



Guy hair dyeing; streaks, tips, etc?

I am sorry, but most boys who get highlights are gay... and if your not gay i suggest not getting highlights! Try to sit in the sun for a while! That will bring highlights to your hair! Nautraly and less gayish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score