Friday, November 27, 2009

Just a 9th grader that needs tips on tying my hair up for school...anyone got any ideas?

okay...simply put... i've got dark, medium-length hair that forms a V at the back. It tends to shapen easily - for instance i can just hold my hair back behind the ears and in an hour or two...you would see a curl ...since my school says that we're supposed to tie all our hair up...i don't really know how to wear my hair since my face is round and i have a large forehead...i need tips for doing my hair so that i end up looking decent, elegant and simple without my face being so round with a large forehead...



remember...i need to tie it all up!



``sad...but i gotta live with it... : ]



Just a 9th grader that needs tips on tying my hair up for school...anyone got any ideas?

are you aloud to do half up styles at your school cos if you were that might suit your face shapes. also messy buns are quite in and they dont have the stern look of a regular bun or the nothing special about a pony tail



Just a 9th grader that needs tips on tying my hair up for school...anyone got any ideas?

A pony tail, with a few strands of hair out of it framing your face! It looks super cute and it looks super easy and relaxed, so it looks like you just wake up gorgeous, you dont put any effort into it!



P.S- Go light on makeup, and don't wear lipstick, just lip gloss...its finishes the look of 'no effort at all' !



Good Luck!



Just a 9th grader that needs tips on tying my hair up for school...anyone got any ideas?

You should part your hair to the side, and brush it into a pony with the hair still parted. Whichever side of the part has more hair should be brushed so it kind of swoops across your forehead and goes behind your ear. It's sort of an emo hairstyle, but the hair doesn't cover your face, just your forehead (and maybe a small part of your eyebrows. It depends on far you part your hair.) It makes a pony look less athletic and more stylish, in my opinion.



That sucks that you have to tie up your hair. I'm sorry. At least you don't have to wear polos that make you look like you work in a bowling alley like me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score