Friday, November 27, 2009

Frizzy/curly tips after dying my hair?

I have african-american hair and I had got thick blonde streaks about 1 month ago. I used a box. I only left it in about 3 minures...not even long enough (came out great..lol). After 2 weeks having it, my hair broke off (knew it..But i used a hot oil treatment!), and all my tips of my hair (about 2 inches) is frizzy/curly. It all my tips..not just the color!..and my beautician said its not split-ends, and i straighten it and they go back frizzy! I am mad! Maybe its just damaged!...but this is the third time starting all over with my hair!..Its been growing good for a year and a half!...errr..



Frizzy/curly tips after dying my hair?

idk but maybe its the product you used, or maybe you hair is just too sensitive to be colored. if you haven't stopped coloring you hair then you might want to, because what hair coloring does is it sucks out all the protein in your hair, which is what makes it shiny and strong...



Frizzy/curly tips after dying my hair?

the ends are just really dry and damaged. you cant really do anything about it but trim your hair and get the ends cut off. but if your whole head is also dry yoiu should do a treatment once a week to restore the health back in. Redken has a great hi lite/color treatment. I used it and it works great. It is in a red plastic box and I think the box comes with 6 treatments. So that would be good for 6 weeks. You just leave it in your hair for 5-10 minutes. It doesn't say on the box but you should also put a shower cap on so it gets deep in the follicle. Because the heat will open of the cortex and the treatment will get in there.



Frizzy/curly tips after dying my hair?

First of all, bringing your hair to blonde(or a similar level) on your dark hair will cause damage. Period. The trick is rebuilding the structure and core of your hair afterwards. You MUST use a shampoo and conditioner that reconstructs your hair after as a normal routine if you want to keep your hair.



A conditioning treatment after your highlights should have been done after the process.



Redken Extreme is a fantastic recovery system for your hair.



Hot oil is a topical and temporary fix. It's washed away as soon as you shampoo your hair.



Your hair IS damaged, invest some time and a little extra $ in good haircare products and you will see a difference.



Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score