Friday, November 27, 2009

How do i make my hair tips, pointi, and my hair thinner and kinda emo looking?

Okay, if u saw me u would think like im emo or something. But thats not the point. my bangs are past my eyes, i only put them to one side. ( the right side) my sideburns are pretty long too. ( the hair on the sides. I cut the back of my hair so i only have long bangs and sideburns, ive seen guys in school with their hair thin looking, and pointy and skinny. i want to have it like that but i dont know how. ive heard about razor cuts and layers. can someone plz tel me wat to do, and how they work. also the consequences? if u need a picture of me here mymyspace url. myspace.com/edisson_is_here



How do i make my hair tips, pointi, and my hair thinner and kinda emo looking?

niice, well, i think you can use hair wax, if you go to more american stores, crew hair wax is good, but if you are able to go to korean or jap stores, they have really good wax there, that pratically can style anything, also if you dont have enough layers, you can use a razer, and really really lightly touch the blade with your hair repeating it over and over again, thats what i did and this is what it looked like, i mostly did my bangs but i used alot of korean and jap wax on the rest. myspace.com/angelat542



one of the worst things that can happen, is that you press too hard and a whole chunk comes off, but if you dont do it too lightly and not to hard itll bee good. i like to sperate some of the layers before so just incase i screw up i can have something to cover, or fix it, so just take your time, and dont rush.



How do i make my hair tips, pointi, and my hair thinner and kinda emo looking?

I would say go to a salon, and describe how you want it more in depth..and they should be able to help you better..I can't imagine telling you to put a razor to your hair and you yourself can't see it all that good..no plz go to a shop let them do it first, maybe they ( the shop ) might can give you a few pointers, I doubt it though...that style is complicated to achieve on your one without someone's help



How do i make my hair tips, pointi, and my hair thinner and kinda emo looking?

It's called gel...



How do i make my hair tips, pointi, and my hair thinner and kinda emo looking?

if you want to do it yourself, you can get scissors that look like a comb, so its not a complete straight blade...this allows some hairs to be cut shorter, while others arent cut at all...this thins out your hair without losing length



How do i make my hair tips, pointi, and my hair thinner and kinda emo looking?

yes u do need 2 use a razor.



do NOT use anything else 2 cut ur hair.



im serious ONLY use a razor.



plz do NOT use scissors on ur freakin hair PLZ DONT!



thats such bad advise...



and ppl with scene hair...(thats wut its called)



do NOT use gel lmfao...use clay ect.



really gel suxx for scene hair



if u need 2, goto a salon...but u rly dont need to.



get a friend to do it



or do it urself...its rly easy.



use a razor on the ends to do it...it will look how u want it to.



i cant tell u too much right now cuz im busy but add me if u need 2...



myspace.com/Swamptownchick



my msn is...swamptownchick@hotmail.com



i pretty much know what im talking about...the other person said not to use a razor...im telling u now u NEED to use it.



and i can tell u some good products ect.



if u dont have a myspace or msn..make an msn its fast and easy



im ALWAYS on both of them lmfao so yh i gtg



hope i helped



i also have an emobucket.com account...lyk myspace for emo scene ppl...if u goto it u WILL learn how 2 do it...so many emo scene ppl and pics and forums...its an awesome site.



i went 2 ur myspace but i need ur last name 2 add...o well add me plz so i can help u so these ppl dont ruin ur freakin hair...o and ur rly hot lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score