Friday, November 27, 2009

I need Tips on Straighting hair! HELP PLEASE!?

I really need tips on straightning hair, i dont know what the steps are to straightning my hair, i have layred hair with bangs TO THE SIDE NOT ACROSS MY FOREHEAD. Everytime i do it, my hair becomes poofy at the back!!! And i go over it AND IT WONT WORK! I NEED TIPS SO BAD!



Thank you!



Chelsey.Welsey%26lt;33



I need Tips on Straighting hair! HELP PLEASE!?

Whatever you do make sure you use a thermal hair product. To protect you're hair from damage. Trust me you don't want slit ends!



I need Tips on Straighting hair! HELP PLEASE!?

well i tried once to straighten my hair just like all over with out doing anything jsut going underneath and stuff but htta diidnt work so now i split my hair in like 4 section like i get the bottom layer and pin the rest up and then get the next layer and so on and it works greatttt



I need Tips on Straighting hair! HELP PLEASE!?

I have layers too---what I do for the back is clip up half of it and do the bottom and top layer seperately...otherwise it won't straighten all of it and it's poofy. It also helps to have a very good hair straightener, not just a cheap one. I've tried a lot of different ones but Conair ones seem to work the best for me.



I need Tips on Straighting hair! HELP PLEASE!?

Blow dry it straight down, (while its wet) and flat brush it down from roots to tips with the blow dryer above it. That will get rid of the poof. And always make sure you divide into sections to straighten, sometimes if one layer doesn't get straightened right, it makes the rest of the section poofy, or bumpy.



Best advice, for a quality straighten, you need to take time, blow dry it, and layer. and BAM...sexy :)



I need Tips on Straighting hair! HELP PLEASE!?

Straighten it in sections.



It works well.



: ).



I need Tips on Straighting hair! HELP PLEASE!?

i have layers...



its really easy after you get to know how to do it..



well first leave one layer down and put the rest up....



then do layer one by one..after your done with this layer, let down another layer..



make sure its compleately straight before lettting down a nother layer.. also make sure the tips are straight too--the ends..



=]



I need Tips on Straighting hair! HELP PLEASE!?

put your hair in seperater layers so it straightens easier! i hav to do mine in about 5 layers to get it straight!!! or consider buying a better straightener like from a salon...if u hav to keep going over ur hair! plus its going to damage your hair if u keep re-straightening it!



I need Tips on Straighting hair! HELP PLEASE!?

blow dry it then straighten it. and part your hair in 2 halves. itll make it SO MUCH easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score