Friday, November 27, 2009

Dying the tips of my hair red.?

well i wanna do that but i am totally inexperianced lol. i have never dyed my hair or anything like that. it is black and in layers and i have side bangs. should i even out all my hair before i do it or would it look okay in layers? %26amp; if i leave it in layers do i do all the diff lengths tips in red? lol yea..i jus want suggestions and i wuld also like to do this at home...so i kno i would have to bleach it first cuz my hair is black but yea...all tips and suggestions welcome. oh yea..how much of my hair should i dye if the longest layer of my hair goes to about the middle of my back? pleaseeeeee help! thanks!!



Dying the tips of my hair red.?

please dont do it, red with black doesnt look good, and worse if is just gonna be the tips.



if you wanna get it done anyways dont do it at home or it will look even trashier.



=)



Dying the tips of my hair red.?

That's so cool. Please make sure it's done professionally. I'm sure it will look very beautiful.



Dying the tips of my hair red.?

it would look really good cuz black and red goes very well. you should only dye maybe a couple of inches. three at max.wat would be good is at the tip of all the layers like a 1/4 inch. you do that red, nd do all the layers up to about 3 inches.



Dying the tips of my hair red.?

well, i got the tips of my hair bleached over the summer at a salon, but my friend got her tips dyed red by her mom at home. maybe u can ask her. her yahoo name is apartymonkey. just tell her i sent u. she has black hair



Dying the tips of my hair red.?

PLEASE dont try it your self, you will end up oaying the stylist more to fix it rather than have paid her in the first place. if you want a cheaper option try the beauty school. Good luck, take pics with you and have an idea in mind don't just leave it to them you may not get what you want.



Dying the tips of my hair red.?

Red with black hair will look good, only problem is you don't know what you are doing and even if you were given step by step instructions it will not turn out the way you probably thought in your head, I strongly suggest you see a hairdresser and get them to do it for you. f your hell bent in doing it yourself then only bleach the tips on the back of your hair and color that and see if you like it if you do then proceed with the rest of your tips, bleach only the tips then color that red. I personally don't thnk it will look good if you do your whole tips, cos the bangs will look weird if you only do the tips. But if you like it then yeah do it that way. If it turns out crap then you only have yourself to blame. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score