Saturday, November 28, 2009

Makeup, hair, nail etc. tips for my makeover?

I'm dying my hair light blond (it's dark dirty blond right now), and my skin is tan. what are some good makeup, nail polish etc. shades for me? and any hairstyle ideas?



Makeup, hair, nail etc. tips for my makeover?

well they have special makeup for eyecolor i would see into that and if you are tan then i would say your a fall so wear dark brown blush. then maybe a reddish lipgloss. for your nails i would paint them red. and for your hair go for beach curls



Makeup, hair, nail etc. tips for my makeover?

Since it's summer, i'd go with nude or rosey makeup tints. Since ur tan u should apply a liquid concealer to match ur skin tone and either rosy or bronze blush, one coat of black water proof mascara and fisnish it off with a rosy lipgloss. As far as nails, u can never go wrong with a french mani or since u got tan skin a deep plum would look nice. Hope this helps! =]



Makeup, hair, nail etc. tips for my makeover?

make up, keep everything really light, except the eyes, use darker tones on your eyes, but apply only a thin covering. nail polish, reds, dark pinks, and fun, quirky colors like yellow and purple. hair, long beachy waves, or short, straight and easy.



Makeup, hair, nail etc. tips for my makeover?

For your make-up, you could easily go with one of two looks. I think that you should try both out and see which one suits you better.



The first look is very light and summery, using a lot of pinks and nudes. Your lips would be a light pink, and your nails would look amazing with a french manicure if possible, but you could also just apply some pale pink polish and not do the tips. Your eyes could have a pink or maybe even a sparkly white (especially white around the tear ducts looks cool) and a mascara for volume (I wouldn't recommend the Maybelline kind; it's very clumpy and thick; difficult to use)



Another look you could do is more earthy. With your skin tone, you can pull over some really neat bronze-ish or mocha lip color and bronze eye shadow. Metallics are very in right now. You could also use lengthening mascara (again, preferably not Maybelline). You could also use a bronze or other metallic nail polish.



For your hair, I think that long, blonde waves would look really pretty. You could also cut it medium length in layers and curl it. Or grow it out straight and long and straighten it. It all depends on what you like.



I would suggest trying out both looks and deciding which you like better. I hope one of these helps your new look! Good luck!



Makeup, hair, nail etc. tips for my makeover?

Since I also have fabulous blond hair and a wonderful tan, I try to stay pretty neutral on all of my shades. For my eyes, I use a color called Blonde, that Mario tricoci makes. It's a light brown color, and I put a darker brown in my crease and use a shimmer all over my eyes. Then I use black mascara ( I use Mac's Zoom lash. Even if you have short eye lashes, this stuff can make them look like you just had professional eye lashes put on!) For my face, I use a foundation that matches my tan. For my blush, I use a dark pink shimmer. As for nails, I go with a either light pink or peach. It looks great next to tan skin. Good luck with your hair. Being a blond is SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score