Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black hair....got any tips?

Okay I use Pink...you know the hair product company and they work perfectly for me. I used Motions and lets just say thats the last time I waste $26.00 anyway I just recently got a haircut for my graduation ceremony and I want to grow it back. I use Pink as I mentioned which is phenominal and I use hair mayoniase and while both are good all they do is detangle and straigten my hair. Any suggestions on what I should use? Afrian Oils? Herbal/hot oil treatments? what?



Black hair....got any tips?

nexus as shampoo and conditioner, mizani for relaxer and doo gro for hair moisturizer and headdress....its my regimen and it has worked wonders.



try to wash and treat ur hair every week and a half. Get ur ends trimmed regularly (by someone u trust not someone thats gonna butcher ur hair) and use a silk scarf to wrap ur hair at nite.



Black hair....got any tips?

This is if your trying to grow hair:



I am an African American and got a perm and then it went to my shoulders and now I'm trying to grow it, now I have braids and I have had new growth every week. I'm so HAPPY.



It grows about 1/2 inch about a month, at least thats the rate for African American hair.



Anywho........................... to grow hair faster do the following:



Eat a good diet



use doo Gro and motions shampoo



Braids help



Eat protien such as eggs



go to bed at a good time



take biotin pills, I take them and get new growth every week.



Eat vitamin B



be patient



trim hair 4-8 weeks



when you wake up finger comb your hair, then regular comb. Comb from the bottom up.



Sleep on a silk pillow.



Wash hair 2 times a week, deep condition



massage scalp with oil.



dont dye, perm, or use any heat on head, it causes stress to hair and it'll break off.



Drink 8 glasses of water a day and drink milk.



If you follow the following tips you will see an improvement in your nails, skin, and HAIR. You'll see an improvment in about a month or before for hair.



Hope this helped ya!!!!!!!! BYE :) 閳绢櫄T



But products that make it grow that you can find in your local buety supply sore is Motions products, especially made to grow African American hair, Doo Gro products especially made to grow African American hair, and biotin, but I'm not sure if you can find that in your local beauty supply store, but when you go the doctors and you go to the pharmacy with all the medicines and stuff you can find it. Bye, 閳绢櫄T



Black hair....got any tips?

all dat above is too much 2 do if ur busy.USE DOO GROW OIL EVERY DAY AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER DAT HELPS KEEP IT SHINY



Black hair....got any tips?

african oil is.....wel..... Makes your hair veryyy flat.



I like the more textured look, Use a bandana, and that would be freaking awesome



Black hair....got any tips?

goodness where are you from for motions to cost 26.00 anyways try LIV it's really good not to oily and keeps your hair most for a couple days like i said before i don't know where your from but here in michigan, usa it's only 5.99 for a nice size tub of it



Black hair....got any tips?

Carol's Daughter lisa's hair elixir makes your hair grow long and really fast



Black hair....got any tips?

I guess the question is what do you want your hair to do? If its not a straight look and an afro-centric natural look, the African Oils are great. There is a complete line of products for our hair.



Jojoba oil is also a great conditioner moisturizer. Your best bet is to go to the beauty supplier and look at the products available to achieve the look that you are wanting. Try to avoid products that are filled with Lanoline. This can leave a very waxy residue that I am sure you do not want.



good luck



Black hair....got any tips?

Im surprised you have issue with Motions. I love their conditioner, its a great moisturizer and detangler. I recently got into Keracare, its used in professional salons and available for purchase. Its a great brand, even when your inbetween hair appointments or relaxers. Its somewhat pricey depending on what you buy.



Dont over oil your hair. You dont want to walk around with lifeless oily hair. Try teatree oil, it conditions the scalp and adds moisture.



Black hair....got any tips?

Mizani has a great line of treatments and styling products for black hair!!!!You can get them at some salons. I 've used this on many of my clients and they all love it.Try it out GIRL . To make your hair grow?-scalp massage, regular brushing with a boar bristle brush, and once ina while use a clarifying shampoo to avoid build-up of oil that may cause clogging. Vitamin E or a drugstore prenatal vitamin-these are packed with nutrients that help your hair grow and grow strong. Hair is made of protein if that gives you any idea of how important a healthy diet is in hair growth.



Hope this helped!



Black hair....got any tips?

In my opinion, there really is no particular item in the market that let's your hair grow any faster. They may claim they do, but it's all just for advertisement to sell their product. Your hair will grow faster or slower depending on your genetic make up. that's all there is to it. Wash your hair and condition it. Continue to use your pink oil lotion on your scalp for moisture, but it will only grow as fast as your genetics will allow it. This is why some peoples hair grow faster and longer than others.



For example, I have locks in my hair ( which I love because my hair is healthier than it has ever been) my friend started growing her locks the same time I did. her locks are about 3 to 4 inches longer than mine.



Black hair....got any tips?

i stopped using that pink moisturizing cream cos i heard it breaks your hair,



anyways i started using the olive oil one, and DEFINETLY get the olive oil sheen spray, it makes your hair so sof t and shiney, use it after you wash you hair on damp hair, before you blow dry it, and just keep using it,



its fine so it wont make your hair greasy,



and i use hair mayonaise by root stimulator for my conditioning treatment every week, its good cos it has protien,



my relaxer is optimum care, i use the shampoo , and reconstructer its good



o and i use motions leave in conditioner, its good,



and the motions spritz is there but i hardley use it, but its good cos its light

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score