Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have short straight hair. Any tips or hair-do's?

Put it in a tail and add some sparkle stuff to it.



I have short straight hair. Any tips or hair-do's?

Put mini spikes in all over it. Sectionized.



I have short straight hair. Any tips or hair-do's?

i woul flip the ends and clip the sides bak with trendy barrettes that match that days outfit colors



I have short straight hair. Any tips or hair-do's?

try hot rollers to add some body, bounce, and flair. make sure to use tons of hairspray!



I have short straight hair. Any tips or hair-do's?

style it curl it straiten



I have short straight hair. Any tips or hair-do's?

How short is it? You can play around with putting your part on different sides, putting bangs down, to the side, or back, and if it's short enough, you can spike it. Try this website... http://www.free-beauty-tips.com/shorthst...



I have short straight hair. Any tips or hair-do's?

I FEEL YOU ON THIS ONE!



I have the same and I have issues!



Uh...well use a defuser on your blow dryer and make it be puffy, not curly, but kinda puffy to give it form.



you can also use tons of clips.



Also, take the bangs or the front hairs and make a puff on the top you know.



And if you can...ponytails rock :)



I have short straight hair. Any tips or hair-do's?

I have hair just like yours. I pin up the mid section and flip the ends.



I have short straight hair. Any tips or hair-do's?

try doing tight curls and the barely comb them out so u have wave and if one day u want long hair add extentions remeber be creative!



I have short straight hair. Any tips or hair-do's?

ok, u are really lucky to have straight hair. part it to the side or do a mini half ponytail, but instead of using a hair tie, use a little clip.have fun!!!!



I have short straight hair. Any tips or hair-do's?

I would use a great texurizing product to give my hair moveable, pliable, amazing hold and then simply push the hair around until I love it. Casual looks are great for summer!



I have short straight hair. Any tips or hair-do's?

Umm go to seventeen.com



I have short straight hair. Any tips or hair-do's?

get some layers



I have short straight hair. Any tips or hair-do's?

i have pretty short straight hair too...most days i put moose in it and then blow dry it upside down....



if you have a volume problem, try dying or highlighting your hair if that's your style....



also, you can buy some wax hair product and spike, or section off your hair.



the more simple, the better in the summer. it always depends on how much time you're willing to spend on your hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score