Friday, November 27, 2009

I have natural blonde hair. Tips for having my blonde hair smooth and healthy?

Oh.. i also have to mention that i live in a VERY hot country. Is my hair frizzy because the fact that i don't use a solar protection for my hair or something?



P.S: i've tried Red Ken and John Frida for Blondes. None of them have worked :(



I have natural blonde hair. Tips for having my blonde hair smooth and healthy?

Use Matrix Sleek Look.



I have natural blonde hair. Tips for having my blonde hair smooth and healthy?

shampoo and conditioner keep hair smooth and silky(i use the Dove brand)



I have natural blonde hair. Tips for having my blonde hair smooth and healthy?

I recommend using the dove brand, maybe the hair therapy ones. they work VERY well for dry hair, or with hair that is messed up in any way. so you said you have bad hair, so try dove. shampoo and condition at least 4 or 5 times a week cuz that's what I do. You don't have to do that as often if your hair doesn't greasy easily, but my hair does so I do.



I have natural blonde hair. Tips for having my blonde hair smooth and healthy?

I suggest using Garnier Fructis shampoo, they have shampoo and conditioner for all types. I use the Anti-Frizz kind it helps a lot. I have natural blonde hair and it helps. I used to use Dove but i quit because it gave me too much dandruff. But the Anti Frizz helps a lot and now they also make some stuff u can put on ur hair when its wet and it helps it not be so frizzy



I have natural blonde hair. Tips for having my blonde hair smooth and healthy?

use a shampoo that helps make your hair straight. get condintioner that will make your hair straight then use mousse and run it trough all your hair with your fingers. blow dry straight and use a flat iron but dont use a chi because it might make your hair frizzy then use a tiny bit of hairspray all over so your hair wont frizz.



this is the product you want:



: jon frieda frizz ease "straight ahead" shampoo and conditioner



I have natural blonde hair. Tips for having my blonde hair smooth and healthy?

A cleaning product to clean you hair with even if its soap or something from nature will not change the texture of your hair-your genes(family -parents,grandparents and so on) determine that. Hair does often change from little kid to grown even the color will turn from blond to brown (as in my case) To have your hair look the best use a shampoo that is mild,can be used every day,will say so on the package and made for your hair -if dry,oily or normal . Best shampoos are the natural shampoos found in Health Food Stores and for a blond chamomille is great -you can either get chamomille shampoo or buy (from health food store) loose chamomille or tea bags-make a tea -just enough for sev.days at a time and use as a rinse after you shampoo and 2-3 times a week leave on hair approx 5- 10 min.then rinse out. If you find the camomille shampoo-better but use the chamomille tea rinse 2xweek. To condition, nourish the hair-after you shampoo or can do 2-3xs a week get some BROWN Vinegar-also found at health food store,maybe food stores-mx 2 tablespoons in a cup of warm water and pour over scalp and hair and saturate leave on hair----the vinegar smell will go away in 10-15 minutes. The Minerals.esp Potassium in the Brown Vinegar will return scalp/hair to normal ph, destroys bacteria and fungus-and your hair will feel very soft. and be shiny. Since you live in a very hot climate and you sweat which also means bacteria forms on the scalp and possible to get fungus perhaps that's also adding to make your more frizzy. My hair always looks great when I treat it with the Brown Vinegar-the white vinegar does not have the minerals for processed out. Health food stores have various from nature products for the hair and the skin and they are always less harsh than the ones you buy in other stores. Henna is another from nature product used for centuries by women to beautify hair(Cleopatra used it)it has no ingredients that can possibly dry or damage hair----to condition your hair since you are blond use the neutral or try the very light blond colors but important you first do a Strand test-mix with warm water into a paste and put on a strand of hair-leave on 2-3 hrs to see color result-important to do this test to make sure will not add red tinge which the darker colors will-never tried the real light colors so can't guarantee-henna will wash out in 6-8 shampoos--make sur nothing else is there except Henna-All the products I have recommended I have used with excellent results Note when you mix the neutral and even the very light colored henna with warm water will look light brown with a greenish tinge to it,that is normal and if he strand you tested is what you want and you decide to do the rest of the hair leave on 2-3 hours then rinse completely out and use then use a little bit of very mild shampoo-no need to condition for the henna has already done that-too much conditioner (esp Commercial conditioners even Reken and Frida) will coat the hairshaft and make the hair look dull and heavy-why the vinegar treatment is so good for it thoroughly cleans hair of any product build-up and stuff that settles in the hair from the enviroment.



I have natural blonde hair. Tips for having my blonde hair smooth and healthy?

Natural homemade remedies-Do Hot oil massage, protien



treatment /Henna on hair and put fruit pack



once in a week for a healthy hair growth --- read all about it --



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score