Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm wearing a fabulous red dress and I need hair&make-up tips please!?

Firstly, I have mid-length layered naturally straight chocolate brown hair. I usualy wear it down in voluminous curls, or dead straight, and I would like to try an up-style for once?? Is this wise?



And I have a warm but fair complexion, which is pretty good usually. My eyes are kind of blue-green. I usually wear shimmery cocoa brown eyeshadow and lots of eyeliner.



And, finally, the dress is gorgeous. It is satin, warm red, with silver detail, and it has a corset shape which juts out at the bottom. It's quite short.



Any suggestions hair and makeup wise??



Thanks xxxxxxxxxxxx



I'm wearing a fabulous red dress and I need hair%26amp;make-up tips please!?

I think you should try a half up style with soft curls if you'd like to try something different but safe. Also, keep the make up simple. Play up your eyes like a smoky look with a nice color other than black (plums or browns would be pretty) and a neutral lip shade. Whatever you do, don't wear red lipstick with a red dress, you'll look overdone in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score